I would have totally forgotten to make a summer goals list this year if I wasn’t just browsing through old blog posts of mine. I was reading posts from 2012 when I stumbled upon my first list of summer goals.. there were 25 of them, geezus.
Click HERE to browse through how I did in 2015.
This year, I wrote my summer goals as I rode the subway to Seomyeon, which is about a 15 minute ride from the station near my house. Some of my goals will shock you, some will not. Either way, SUMMER IS COMING AND I HAVE THINGS TO DO!
JESSICA’S SUMMER GOALS 2016!
- Launch Get Up & Go Girl channel
- Book trip to Australia
- Take taekwondo classes
- Go to Samgwangsa Temple for Lantern Festival (aka Buddha’s birthday)
- Dye hair blonde
- Attend a Lotte Giants baseball game
- Attend a Kpop concert
- Attend Boryeong Mud Festival
- Attend Busan Sea Festival
- Learn Korean alphabet