EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, I look forward to this day all year! I have carefully compiled my list of 20 summer goals I must complete by the end of the summer! I typically complete the list, but last year I disappointed myself with being a few goals short. NOT THIS YEAR! I’ve made my list more realistic and hope you follow along on this lovely summer journey of mine. 🙂
Here was my list last year: https://jessicamoyblog.wordpress.com/2012/04/17/2170/
List will start first week of May and end first week of September!
JESSICA MOY’S SUMMER TO-DO LIST 2013
1. Join a pilates class.
2. Make an ultimate summer playlist.
3. Go to Wonderland and ride The Leviathan.
4. Completely clean my room and throw away/sell ANYTHING I do not need/wear/use.
5. Go on a picnic, basket and plaid blanket included.
6. Attend a drive-in.
7. Go to British Colombia and visit my friend. Must go surfing and whale watching.
8. Must visit the following restaurants:
9. Visit the zoo.
10. Splurge on a high-end face mask at Sephora.
11. Buy a piñata.
12. Complete a cool D.I.Y project.
13. Be a vegetarian for a week.
14. Get a bath bomb at LUSH and take the ultimate bubble bath.
15. Get my hair cut.
16. Attend my graduation and have a picture of me throwing my cap in the air.
17. Create a signature summer drink.
18. Visit my cousin in Europe.
19. Compliment a random stranger.
20. Make a huge career move.
this is a great idea! Love the picnic and trip to Europe goal.
Pingback: Final thoughts on summer (and summer list update) | Walk in beauty...
Pingback: MY SUMMER GOALS 2014! | Walk In Beauty