We don’t know what the world is going to be like tomorrow but I’d like to be optimistic.
If you’re a long time reader you know that every year I write a list of summer goals (check out my 2019 edition here). For 2020 I’m creating two lists, one social isolation related and one not. Safety procedures will determine which list I will work off of, perhaps I’ll complete one list or a mix of both. I guess we’ll see what happens.
2020 Summer Goals (social isolation edition)
- Learn how to make gnocchi
- Learn the first 50 elements of the periodic table
- Paint something
- Watch all seasons of Seinfeld (except the first season because apparently it’s not worth it)
- Creatively celebrate the one year anniversary of Mark and I
2020 Summer Goals
- Book trip to India/Nepal
- Buy a bouquet of fresh flowers every month
- Go thrift shopping and post a haul on YouTube
- Attend a concert, festival, fair.. literally anything that will get me outside and social again
- Go on a romantic weekend getaway with Mark