It’s six days past my birthday (whoops) but I have to admit, turning 28 was the absolute BEST!
Here are a few reasons why my b-day was incredible:
- It was on a Saturday which means I got to sleep in!
- When I woke up my mom made a cute little breakfast and even put a candle in my eggs (lol, it’s the little things).
- I hosted my first Get Up & Go Girl workshop which was such a dream come true.
- I bid on my first place in Toronto! I lost, but still, it was my first one and I’m moving in the right direction of finding my home.
- Went out to dinner with my best friends and then to a couple fun bars afterwards.
- My cousin Melissa baked me raspberry chocolate cupcakes and they were DIVINE!
- 💋😏 (hehe).
As you know, I had goals I wanted to accomplish for my 27th year of life.
Let’s see how I did..
1. Start a career in a creative field
I have the best job at rock-it promotions. So proud to work here.
Although this is not done as of yet, I am WELL on my way! Can I count this at 0.5 complete? DOING IT!
3. Go to my 6th continent
I went to Africa back in March, which you can read about here and here.
4. Commence secret project (Mwhaha! Sorry, you’ll know in time, I promise!)
GET UP & GO GIRL WORKSHOP WAS MY SECRET PROJECT! AND I DID IT! WOO!
5. Donate blood
Mmmmk. Since I went to Africa I’m technically not allowed to donate my blood and have to wait an entire year. I’m adding this back on the list.
NOT SO BAD! Those were some pretty lofty goals and I think I did alright. 3.5/5!
Now, we move onto this year. Below are the goals I will strive to achieve during my 28th year of life:
1. Purchase property.
2. Donate blood
3. Travel to Portugal
4. Write a book (or at least, on my way)
5. Secret mission I can’t talk about, but next birthday I will tell you
Cheers to another year of being an almost-thirty-goal-achieving-bad-ass-betch (or at least trying to).
Happy birthday, Jessica!