I’m a huge YouTube geek. Watching, shooting, editing. It’s basically my life.
Here are a few of my favourite people to watch. Most are fashion/beauty channels, but there are some pop-culture and entertainment channels as well. Also, I want to give a shout-out to Blair Fowler (JuicyStar07) because she was the one that influenced me to do YouTube videos in the first place! 🙂
1. Gigi Gorgeous is SO funny. I trust his opinions, love that he’s from Toronto and always tells it like it is.
2. Bethany Mota is HUGE on YouTube. She has nearly 4,000,000 subscribers and deserves every single one of them. Her videos are great quality and has had great success through her channel, including her own clothing line at Aeropostale.
2. KeepingUpWithKell also has a beauty channel, but I love watching her daily vlogs. I feel like her and I are best friends even though we’ve never met.
4. Lauren Elizabeth makes me laugh. Simple as that. She’s just as sarcastic as I am and has great fashion sense.
5. Meghan Rosette is gorgeous. She also entertains me with her quirky personality and I love how relatable she is.
6. Who doesn’t love Daily Grace. Honestly.
7. Fashionista804 has the greatest makeup tutorials. I feel like I can relate to her because her eyes are Asian like mine and, if you’re Asian, you know how hard it is to make eyeshadow look good. She always make is look so easy.
8. Superwoman was actually a recent discovery, but I LOVE her channel! She always puts a smile on my face with her hilarious rants and role playing, plus she’s from Toronto. I actually saw her at CityTV. She was coming out of the elevator and my jaw dropped. I was so starstruck. I didn’t say hi because I had to rush, but I really wanted to. Big regret.
9. Because I always deserve a drink (and you do too). Love me some Mamrie Hart.
10. Clothes Encounters has the best fashion sense. She’s so cute and witty, which makes her easy and entertaining to watch.