I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS DAY MORE THAN MY BIRTHDAY!
The day I present to you my summer list of things to do!!
My summer doesn’t begin for another 11 days, but I’m craving some McDonalds $1 iced coffee, wearing cute dresses 24/7, and getting my tanning sesh on with the besties. Last year I completed about 90% of the list, which is a disappointment since I usually complete the list FULLY by September! This year I’m redeeming myself.
HERE I GO! EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST WILL BE COMPLETED!
BRING ON SUMMER 2012!
JESSICA’S OFFICIAL SUMMER LIST OF THINGS TO DO!
1. Spend $50 on Summer apparel.
2. Buy fabrics and design a summer collection. Have a Lookbook made and sell clothes to make minimum $100 from the collection at the end of the summer.
3. Attend a live-taping of the The Marilyn Denis Show.
4. Make a summer playlist. Will post playlist when made.
5. Go to Keswick and canoe/fish on the lake with my boyfriend. 🙂
6. Go to Wonderland and ride THE LEVIATHAN. AHH, love rollar coasters!
7. Attend a Blue Jay’s game.
8. Buy one new nail polish and beauty product once a month.
9. Have something published.
10. Watch all episodes I’ve missed of Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, 90210, America’s Next Top Model and How I Met Your Mother. Finish seasons of Gilmore Girl, Dawson’s Creek and Lost.
11. Completely clean my room, every nook and corner. Get rid of anything I do not use or wear.
12. Go on a picnic.
13. Attend a drive-in.
14. Discover/make a new summer drink mixture.
15. Get my smart-serve.
16. Start a YouTube channel. Have at least 50 subscribers by the end of the summer.
17. CUBA! Enough said.
18. Write a hand-written letter to one of my idols.
19. Bake something fancy with one of my best friends.
20. Read the entire Harry Potter series. Have Harry Potter marathon of all movies.
21. Eat at a restaurant I’ve never been to before. MUST HAVE A PATIO!
22. Purchase a fashion magazine I’ve never read before.
23. GET AN INTERNSHIP FOR THE FALL!