I haven’t posted in a month.. and a few days.. BUT I AM HERE! ALIVE!
It feels goooooood to be writing a blog post again. I know it’s been awhile and I definitely owe you a catch-up. So, grab a snack? While you’re at it, grab one for me too? Unless it’s a bag of baby carrots, celery or an apple. Then I’ll pass. Still love ya, even though you may have terrible taste in snack options.
ANYWAY! While I was in the shower tonight, nicking my ankles while shaving, I thought about how this dumb little blog has been around for six years. SIX. YEARS. It has seen me through university, various jobs, questionable outfits, boyfriends, moving across the globe, traveling, etc, etc. All of this to say.. I love this space, a lot. Even though I don’t write on this blog as often as I would like, you my dear readers are ALWAYS on my mind.
How are you doing BTW? Did you get a new haircut? You look great! 😉
10 THINGS I NEED TO UPDATE YOU ON:
1. I suppose the biggest update is, I GOT A JOB! After a month or so of applying and going on various interviews, I landed an incredible/creative position in PR. I work with an awesome team in Toronto and feel happy and fortunate to be in the position I’m in. *happy dance*
2. I reached 1,000+ followers on Instagram. I’M PRETTY MUCH A FAMOUS INFLUENCER NOW! Right? No? Kk.
3. I’m looking into buying property and am going to very soon. Well, not VERY soon, but before the end of the year. If you have ANY advice on home buying PLEASE get in touch and tell me EVERYTHING!
4. I will be vlogging again. OH YES! DA VLOGS WILL BE BACK! I need to update Final Cut Pro and buy a new camera, since mine drowned itself at Victoria Falls. I miss editing and being creative with video so hopefully within the next couple months I can hop back on the vlog train. EEK! So much content to share. SO. MUCH. CONTENT.
5. I’ve been watching marathons of Kitchen Nightmares. I don’t know why or how I stumbled upon it, but it entertains me and Gordon Ramsay is a hoot.
6. I don’t think I’ll be able to do the splits by the end of the summer like I told myself I would.. it’s just too darn hard. I’ll keep trying, I guess..
7. MY NIECE MILA TURNED ONE THIS MONTH! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT’S BEEN A YEAR SINCE HER LIFE HAS BLESSED OUR PRESENCE? I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
8. I feel fortunate to be back in a country where a) people hug b) french fries are not sprinkled with sugar and c) I can communicate without an obsene amount of hand gestures.
9. I don’t miss living in Korea. Lol. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Korea and it’ll be my second home forever and ever. But, I def don’t miss living there.
10. I have a lot of exciting projects and life changes that will happen within the next little while, and I hope you’ll be around to share them with me. 🙂
SEE YA SOON! I LUUURVEE YOU!
P.S. I REALIZE THAT I HAVE WRITTEN IN CAPS A LOT IN THIS BLOG POST! I’M JUST EXCITED TO BE BACK ON THE BLOG OK!