1. I’m obsessed with the seafood
Every meal I ordered had some sort of swimming fish creature in it. The salmon was the best (unless it was candied salmon, gross).
2. Always choose the dirty clubs
If you have a choice to go to a sophisticated club or a dirty one. Always pick the dirty one. You are guaranteed to have WAY more fun.
3. Planking will always be funny
Especially over dangerous bridges and water edges.
4. The Capilano Suspension Bridge is not as scary to cross as I thought it would be
If you go to Vancouver and don’t cross this bridge, what are you doing with your life.
5. I’M NEVER GOING SURFING AGAIN
Unless there is a lifeguard to save me from riptides and where I won’t be eaten by sharks and stung by jellyfish. My worst fear of deep water and getting lost out at sea almost came true. Fun while it lasted though.
6. Appreciate natural beauty you don’t normally see everyday
This includes cute waterfalls, abnormally large trees and extremely tall mountains that have snow on them. Oh, and whales.
7. Riding electric bikes around Stanley Park was the best and worst idea
Best because we didn’t need to pedal once. Worst because we didn’t pedal once.
8. I love pretty, colourful flowers.
I could honeslty live in Butchart Gardens.
9. I need to marry rich so my husband can buy me an adorable floating house
I need it.
10. My friends and I are hilarious
Seriously, we’re a pretty good time.