Soju is known for many things:
- It’s the world’s best selling alcohol.
- Pairs well with samgyupsal.
- Tastes like watered-down vodka.
- Has been around for thousands of years.
- Recently launched flavours such as blueberry, grapefruit, and pomegranate.
- Found EVERYWHERE in SoKo and priced around ₩2,000.
- Responsible for keeping you up until sunrise.
My friend Melody and I got together and did the Soju Challenge! Let’s just say, secrets were revealed, my face turned red, and 1PM on a Saturday never felt so good. We also did the Spicy Noodle Challenge on Mel’s channel so be sure to check that out after you watch the hilariously obnoxious video below. 😉