Guess who completed a couple summer goals in their first week. THIS GIRL!
First goal crossed off was cleaning my room. It literally took me an entire day, but I had boxes and boxes of clothes, books and random childhood trinkets that I got rid of. I also got rid of the huge toy-box in my closet to make more room for my shoes. Weeeee! 🙂
Second goal I completed was my ultimate summer playlist (which can be seen by clicking HERE)! My favourite songs on the list are Could You Be Loved (You Never Know) by Audio Playground, Summer Young by Rascel Flatts and Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore!
SUMMER 2013 GOAL!
1. Join a pilates class.
2. Make an ultimate summer playlist.
4. Completely clean my room and throw away/sell ANYTHING I do not need/wear/use.
5. Go on a picnic, basket and plaid blanket included.
6. Attend a drive-in.
7. Go to British Colombia and visit my friend. Must go surfing and whale watching.
8. Must visit the following restaurants:
9. Visit the zoo.
10. Splurge on a high-end face mask at Sephora.
11. Buy a piñata.
12. Complete a cool D.I.Y project.
13. Be a vegetarian for a week.
14. Get a bath bomb at LUSH and take the ultimate bubble bath.
15. Get my hair cut.
16. Attend my graduation and have a picture of me throwing my cap in the air.
17. Create a signature summer drink.
18. Visit my cousin in Europe.
19. Compliment a random stranger.
20. Make a huge career move.